Mobile is a small device with multiple uses such as making calls, messaging, playing games, listening to music, taking photos, and so on. And the latest additions to this list are mobile banking, mobile shopping, and mobile healthcare.
Reflect on these questions:
- Do you know anybody in your team who does not have a mobile phone?
- Do you send regular updates to your team using your mobile phone?
- Do you communicate with your team by calling them on their cell?
- Do you find it easier to reach your team member using the phone or through email?
- Can you check your emails on your phone?
- Can you read news, blogs, or surf the Internet on your phone?